Here at RunYourCars we offer a comprehensive Fleet Management System. It sounds great, but what does it actually mean?
Making Life Easy For The Fleet Manager
The fleet administrator can use the on-line Fleet Management System to carry out a host of functions including the following:
- Add vehicles
- Delete vehicles
- Manage vehicle histories
- Upload key documentation (MOT’s, V5’s, Insurance etc)
- Diarise key events
- Manage driver records
- Allocate drivers to vehicles
- Publish company car policies
What driver services does the system offer?
The driver can use the on-line Fleet Management System to carry out a host of functions including the following:
- Store and manage records
- Log accurate journeys taken on business and record any mileage expenses
- Request for a vehicle to be allocated to them
- Record accident claims
- Make service and MOT bookings
Saving Money and Time in Running Your Company Cars and Fleet
This great system frees you up to run your business leaving us to run your company car fleet. You still have control over, and access to, all your company car documentation while we look after all the services that arise from running company cars.
Would saving £300 per year on every vehicle in your business be useful to you?
24th September 2011
In Car Maintenance on