Vehicle Breakdown & Recovery Services – Fleet Management
Keep your fleet on the road at the cheapest cost available to you. Quick Quote
Run Your Fleet customers automatically get account facilities for discounted pay on use breakdown cover (provided by the AA). In addition, we offer inclusive business breakdown cover for your company vehicles at low cost, starting at only £5.50 + VAT per vehicle per month with a choice of cover levels available.
Not only that – you pay monthly and manage your cover directly on our online fleet management platform. Whilst our business breakdown cover is provided by the AA, we offer levels of customisation not available directly, along with the ability to select cover at vehicle level rather than fleet level.
Our company vehicle business breakdown cover is available at different levels:
- Roadside, UK-wide Recovery & Home Start
- Roadside, UK-wide Recovery, Home Start and Onward travel (48hr hire car for non-fixes)
- Roadside, UK-wide Recovery, Home Start, Onward Travel and Fleet Europe
- Minibus Assistance
- Minibus Assistance Europe
- Heavy Minibus Assistance
- Heavy Minibus Assistance Europe
Servicing, MOT & Repairs at a glance:
- Covering both franchised and non-franchised outlets
- Significant savings for our customers (up to 50% discount on labour rates)
- Benefit from free collection and delivery with free wash and vac for each booking
- All service, maintenance and repairs booked through one portal
- Access to service records of all listed vehicles through our online fleet management system
- Access to monthly consolidated invoicing
- Access to a network of more than 6,000 service outlets with discounted labour rates
Our tyre network is made up of more than 800 tyre fitting centres.
These sites operate over 500 mobile units with 360 mobile units providing an out of hours service.
Run Your Fleet can provide the following services:
- Fitting at a depot
- Mobile fitting at your home/workplace
- 24 hour emergency roadside fitting
We use our purchasing scale to achieve the best possible discounts whilst providing the best possible customer experience.
Vehicle Supply Services
Vehicle Supply Services dedicated to your needs.
Our relationships with dealers, manufacturers and the daily rental and fleet hire industry, means we can source new, and nearly new cars, and light commercials at the lowest costs for our customers.
Vehicle supply benefits at a glance:
- Access to new vehicles at lowest costs for our customers
- Source difficult to find vehicles at short notice
- Access to nearly new vehicles retained on short cycle retention schemes
- We negotiate terms on behalf of our customers with manufacturers
- Assistance in setting a company vehicle policy at all levels
NEW VEHICLE SUPPLY – All vehicles are supplied by UK dealers, and we pass on all discounts achieved. Our relationships means we can often find vehicles at short notice.
NEARLY NEW VEHICLES – Our connections with the daily rental and credit hire industry means we have access to many vehicles that have been retained on short-cycle retention schemes. This gives us unprecedented access to nearly new vehicles across the UK.
MANUFACTURER TERMS – We negotiate terms on behalf of our customers with manufacturers. These terms can be used for outright purchase and contract hire and can lead to significant savings. Often negotiated as part of a business – wide restricted brand policy, this process can assist in setting a company vehicle policy at all levels.
Our Trained Professionals are based in the UK and they act as part of your company.
We offer one of the most comprehensive accident management programmes in the UK to ensure your repairs are carried out quickly, and with a lifetime warranty whilst you own the vehicle.
We offer this service completely free of charge to our customers and manage the whole process – from the first customer contact to the moment a policyholder or driver is back on the road.
Accident Management benefits:
- Extensive network of bodyshops and industry partners
- Best professional services for our customers
- Network of experienced engineers
- State of the art systems tracking the process from start to finish
- Clear reporting tools to continuously improve the process
De-fleeting or Downsizing your Fleet?
Run Your Fleet can help to ensure you get the best price for your company vehicle.
Whether its complete disposal, or downsizing your fleet, Run Your Fleet can help to ensure you get the best price for your company vehicle. We can provide vehicle preparation services and advice on the best auction sites, along with access to a network of trade buyers.
Vehicle disposal at a glance:
- Access to the services of auction houses
- Preparation of vehicle i.e. cleaning, valet etc
- Relocating vehicles to areas where higher sales results are achieved
- Achieve the highest possible values at time of sale
Give us a call!
Our staff are ready to help you